Yesterday, my friend Victoria and I hit up the streets around my neighborhood for a run. It was so hot out but we got a good run in before coming back and doing some booty work.
* Lunge, Lift & Lunge- Lunge forward with left leg and then bring your right knee up to your waist as you stand up on your left leg. Then lunge backward with left leg to starting point. Repeat on opposite leg for one total rep.
*Donkey Kick Backs- On your hands and knees, kick back your right leg to the sky 15x. Repeat on opposite leg.
* Surfer Jumps- Start in a plank position. Jump your right foot between your hands as you stand up into a wide squat or “surfer” position.
* One- Leg Clock Squats- Stand on your left leg with your right leg bent behind you. Squat down, bringing your hands to the 9o’clock side of your body. Repeat to 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock. Switch legs for a total of one rep. Do 15 reps.
* Jump Squats- Squat down, keeping knees in line with your ankle. Jump up and back into a squat. Do 15 reps.
This will make your booty work! Let me know if you try it
One of our managers at work brought in this bucket of treats.
Fresh mangoes from his mango trees. I was so excited and amazed at how huge these mangoes are compared to the ones at the grocery. I took three home and my friend Victoria made this recipe.
Mango Grape Salsa
(2) Small Ripe Mangoes
(2) Cups of Red Seedless Grapes (halved)
(1) 15oz Can of Diced Tomatoes- drained
(1/4) Cup of Chopped Onion
(1/4) Cup of Cilantro
Juice of (1) Lime
(1/2) tsp of Cumin
(1/2) tsp of Garlic Powder
(1/2) tsp of Salt
(1/2) tsp of Pepper
We paired it with Fresh Caribbean Jerk Tilapia, Cabbage, Avocado and Ezekiel Tortillas to make a Sweet and Spicy Fish Taco!
I added the mango grape salsa on the side. I could eat spoonfuls of this stuff. Thanks for sharing your favorite salsa Victoria! It was delicious. This salsa was a great pair with fish to make a taco. You should definitely try it!
What’s your favorite taco? I love chicken, avocado and cheese all rolled up!